Friday 26 August 2016

Life Education Reflection

WAL about how our body works, what it does and what we can do to keep it healthy.
Today we had our last session in the Life Education van, it was a very fun session and we learnt lots of new things. We were writing down the decisions that we would have to make in the future, we were also writing down our goals and the things we would like to achieve when we are older. And then we had to write the ways and a plan of how we were going to achieve our goal in the future, my goal is to become a Barber when I grow up, I am going to get there by finishing college successfully and then going to Hairdressing school and graduate as a Barber. My second goal is to become a Part-time Music Producer, I am going to get there by finishing college and I will get some money either from my Parent's to buy the Studio equipment and once I make some money out of Music I will pay them back. These are my Goals at the moment but maybe in the future they might change. Please leave a comment and I will get back to you soon. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment