Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tamaki Improvement Brainstorm

Today we were brainstorming on what makes Tamaki Primary special and how can we make Tamaki Primary a better place, here are somethings that our class came up with today....
- Renovate the hall and make it bigger.
- Actually show the school values
- Purchase more sports equipment
- Follow the school rules at all times
- Show the school values at all times
- Everyone should be a role model to younger ones
- Make learning more fun
- And have a growth mindset towards all learning and activities around the school.
and much, much more. We were put into groups of four and we all had to collaborate and think together, this task really got me and my group thinking and I was learning about what I can do to make the school a better place. Now that we have all these ideas I think it's time to show them, please leave a comment and I will get back to you soon, Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment