Friday 14 October 2016

Book Reflection - Fireworks Art

Today I was learning and reading about the art of fireworks.
Today I read about fireworks, I learnt that in Australia they have lots of fireworks on special events like Chinese new year, Christmas eve, New years eve, Australian day and much, much more. I learnt about a very known fireworks company called Forti Fireworks, there business is a family company and has been alive for generations. I also learnt that in the process of setting up fireworks for a big event is that there is alot of wiring that happens while they are setting it up. I learnt a lot about fireworks today and it was really good to learn and read about what fireworks do and how they are made. Please leave a comment and I will get back to you soon, Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment